Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meme, You You

(With added spellchecking and taking things out of stupid all caps, because, you know, Capslock is NOT cruise control for cool)

1) Last movie you saw in the theater? Kung Fu Panda. Twice. Also, I've seen Iron Man, Prince Caspian, Nim's Island, Indiana Jones 4. I plan to see The Incredible Hulk and Get Smart in the next few weeks.

2) What Book are you reading? Um... The Idiot Proof Diet, The Fire Sea by Margaret Weis and Tracey Hickman and The Secret Diary of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn. Yes, I read too much.

3) Favorite board game? I don't think I really have one, altho I loathe parchizzi. I'm generally willing to play any sort of board game you put in front of me. Kinda like Risk.

4) Favorite magazine? Um. None? I can't remember the last time I read a magazine. I'd rather count cracks in the ceiling. I always bring a book to doctor's appointments and whatnot.

5) Favorite smells? NOT burning peat bog. Freshly laundered sheets. Sandalwood. Jasmine.

6) Favorite sounds? I'd say silence, but I don't know what that is. I have tinnitus, and I'm always hearing something ringing in my ears, 24 hours a day. Every day. All day long. For as long as I can remember. Anything that blocks that out (fan running, static, music in the background, whatnot) is a favorite sound.

7) Worst feeling in the world? stepping barefooted on a slug

8 ) What is the first thing you think when you get up in the morning? Where are my glasses?

9) Favorite fast food place? Paneras

10) Future child's name? I don't think I'll have any more children... if I did, however, I'm fond of the names Stephanie and Graham

11) Finish this statement: If I had a lot of money, I would… probably pay a lot of taxes. And generally be freaked out. And probably worry which one of my stupid relations was going to ask for a loan. I do not, actually, want a lot of money. I don't think I'd handle it very well.

12) Do you drive fast? Hell no. I don't drive at all if I can possibly manage to avoid it.

13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? I am not allowed, anymore. My husband doesn't want any stuffies on the bed. I do have a bunch, still.

14) Storms; cool or scary? No. Wet, and annoying.

15) What was your first car? A 1985 Buick LeSabre Limited; code name La Behemoth.

16) Favorite drink? Diet Coke with lime

17) Finish this sentence: If I had the time I would… I have the time. What is it you'd like to add to my list of things to do?

18 ) Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yep. Ever hear of broccoli slaw? Good stuff.

19) If you could dye your hair, what color would it be? my hair is dyed.

20) Name all the different cities where you have lived? Lousia (otherwise known as Hell), Williamsburg, Lynchburg (only slightly less like Hell), Hampton, Newport News, and Chesapeake. All in Virginia.

21) Favorite sport to watch? No.

22) One nice thing about the person who tagged you for this? WVSooner is a really nice guy. Even though he's going through the sort of personal tragedy that would make me a raging maniac or a depressing crybaby, he still finds the time to be nice and supportive to other people.

23) What's under your bed? the cats, usually.

24) Would you like to be born as yourself again? Do I have to remember it from the first time? then no. If I get to start out clean slate, with no memories, then sure. I won't notice anyway.

25) Morning person or night owl? Neither, really. I like the period of time between about 11am to 3pm ish.

26) Over Easy or Sunny Side up? YUCK. I don't like fried eggs. Poached, scrambled, or omelets, thanks.

27) Favorite place to relax? What is this relax, of which you speak?

28 ) Favorite pie? Buttermilk chess

29) Favorite ice cream flavor? mint chocolate chip, hands down

30) Of all the people you have tagged (annoyed) who will respond first? I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to fill this out, feel free ;0)

2 comments:

Manuela said...

You can NEVER read too much!

Good for you, I need to get back into, at least a few chapters of something every day ;)

Unknown said...

and you have stepped on this slug?