Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome to My Life

Welcome to my desk!

And believe me, this is actually a cleaned version. I've been trying to keep it tidy this year. It used to be worse.


1) My flat paneled monitor, open to a blog page and Mirc, which is the chat program I use to talk to most of my friends.

2) my pink water bottle. I have a light blue one too, but the pink one is the one I use most.

3) my 3 pound hand weights. I don't really have a better place to put them, so they live on top of my desk.

4) Darcy's art-box. It's filled with crayons, markers, stickers, small coloring books, paints, etc.

5) My notebook. Open to today's to-do list.

6) Jane Austen Action Figure. This was a gift from my friend Toby, and I really love it.

7) My 3-month Weight Watcher's Points Tracker journal.

8) Books on my to-read list. Jim Butcher's White Knight and The Tomorrow Log by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller.

9) My mother's Christmas present. Yes, it's been sitting there for a While Now. I know.

10) Valentine's day basket that Darcy made for me. At the moment, I'm keeping coupons in it.

11) My Muse. He's been hanging near my desk in that little cage for... about 20 years now.

12) Anniversary card from Thomas. It says "Because Ten years is just a start..."

13) My mouse. I'm sort of left handed. This bothers a lot of people who try to borrow my computer.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

"Jane Austen Action Figure"! I almost sprayed water all over my screen and keyboard! Man, that was funny!

Thanks for the glimpse into your space!

Diana Swallow said...

YAY!! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Felicia said...

WOW now that is a great photo!! Love all the detail in it!! Thanks so much for joining in the Fun Photo Challenge!!!

Have a super week!
*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.